This portable device is designed to easily disinfect and sanitize anything it comes into contact with. It works through the use of an ultraviolet bulb which emits the strongest form of ultraviolet light (UV-C) allowed by consumer law. Studies have shown that it can be used to disinfect virtually anything and is 99.9% effective in doing so.
It is designed to be a quick and easy way to rapidly destroy germs, bacteria, viruses, mold, and fungus from virtually any surface.
It is powered by 4xAAA batteries (not included) but can also be powered via a Micro USB cable (included) if desired.
Usage is simple: hover over the surface for two to three seconds from a distance of about half an inch to one inch. Perfect for disinfecting keyboards, mice, mouth pieces, door knobs, silverware, countertops, and more.